Saturday, August 7, 2010

RAK

We're winding down our Summer To Do List. One of the things we had left was "do a RAK". I really want to teach J the importance of anonymous giving. It is really my favorite way to do something nice for someone without them feeling like they "owe" me. I was looking for a file on my computer the other day, and I stumbled across a document I had saved back in the spring. It was a list of things for a Teacher's Survival Kit. I found it when I was looking for some teacher appreciation ideas, but thought it would be something fun for the begining of the school year.

I always try to do something for the teachers that J has had in the past and currently. After 5 years at NPCA, all of the teachers are special to us & we didn't want to leave any of them out. So we decided to make survival kits for all of the lower grade teachers. These were super quick & easy. I'm pretty sure that none of the teachers read my little 'ol blog. There may be a couple of parents who read, so please don't rat us out :) A special service for NPCA students and teachers, lunch & Open House are tomorrow, and we plan on sneaking these boxes on the teachers' desks right after the service and before open house.







I really wish I could remember where I got this list from. If I got it from your blog, let me know, & I will give you credit :)

~MM

1 comment:

Hollie said...

What a cute idea! You are the sweetest person, & always have the best ideas!